Need a Google AdWords Remarketing Agency who can ensure your brand stays top of mind for consumers? RGC is a Google Ads Retargeting Agency who delivers!

What is Google Remarketing?

Google Remarketing is a way in which advertisers serve advertisements from websites in the Google Display Network, to people who have already visited websites before.

Remarketing is also often referred to as Retargeting, which essentially means targeting someone again who has already visited a website, so you can continue to remind them about that website.

Did you know that on average only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit, leaving 98% of other potential customers possibly considering competitor’s products and services?

Digital Agencies often include Google Remarketing into their Digital Marketing Mix, as it has the following benefits:

Very cheap to promote client
advertisements in a Display
Has the ability-to personalise
advertisements based on the
users search history
Strengthens brand recall as the
consumer will be likely to see
the ad many times
Is a great way to follow up on
web visitors to remind them of
your brand

Who should use Google Remarketing?

Google Remarketing certainly has its place in Digital Marketing Campaigns, however as being a Digital Ad Agency who is completely focused on conversions, RGC doesn’t always implement Google Remarketing into our client campaigns. If we see that a Google Remarketing Campaign is not helping to deliver the enquiries or sales we are targeting, then we will revert to other Online Marketing Initiatives. Even though Google Remarketing is a tremendous Awareness Raising tool, it’s primary function should be to encourage web visitors back to the website so they can go on to make an enquiry.

Often consumers will get annoyed if they repeatedly see Google Remarketing Advertisements and they may also go on to never wish to purchase from that website, because they feel their privacy had been violated. It is very important when running a Google Remarketing Campaign, to keep the frequency of advertisements displayed to a percentage which is in line with market expectations.

Why RGC Advertising for Google Remarketing?

RGC Advertising is one of the most trusted Digital Agencies in Sydney, and has been producing Google Remarketing Campaigns since their inception. RGC has an in-house team of Graphic Designers and Digital Marketers who work together to create some very effective Google Remarketing Advertisements.

We are also very excited to provide our clients the following key benefits with our Google Remarketing Management Services:

Google Remarketing provider to
20+ years as a leading Digital
Marketing Agency in Sydney
Transparent reporting and
No lock in contracts
Fixed pricing

If you are looking for a highly-experienced Digital Agency, who can provide effective Google Remarketing Services, then call our friendly team of experts on 1300 770 985.

Like to see how we could
connect consumers to your brand?

Your brand's in good hands

See how we have been connecting consumers to some of Australia's best known brands since 1998.
Call our Digital Agency on 1300 770 985.

Mitsubishi Electric | RGC Advertising Clients
Restated Vintage | RGC Advertising Clients
Welch Allyn | RGC Advertising Clients
Kambrook | RGC Advertising Clients
SEO & Google Ad Clients - Novale Bathrooms
Italia National Tourist Board
Dan Kitchen

Our Awards

Our work has been highly regarded and awarded for many international awards. From Award Winning Website Design to Interactive Mobile Applications, we have won across multiple categories, which include “Best Consumer Goods Mobile Application” for Mitsubishi Electric, through to “Best Website User Experience” for Breville.

RGC 2012 Awards

Best in Show
iPhone App

RGC 2013 Awards


RGC 2014 Awards


RGC Awards

Silver Award

RGC 2016 Awards


RGC 2017 Awards

Best Consumer
Good Mobile App

Like to see how we could
connect consumers to your brand?

Get in Touch